Path of the Jedi- FTPC/ Teddy 's Journal

Moderator: Public Forum Moderators

FTPC

Path of the Jedi- FTPC/ Teddy 's Journal

Post by FTPC » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:10 pm

first post
People on here have asked me what does my User name stand for It stands for
Frank The Punisher Castle
and two years or a year before I walked on the board of tojo and it has been two years
Since I was asked by Adam Zodiak Perry on Face book asked me this question

Since the Punisher is kind of like a Grey/Gray Jedi then what other marvels characters are on the Light side and the Sith side
and My answers were Steven Rogers Capt America would be on the light side and I pick two characters for the dark side of the force
answer was Mister Sinister (Nathaniel Essex) of the X men Because he used science and mixes it with "Alchemy or use alchemy.
with Science to further his own power and legacy at the coast of his own kind

I was between computers and never gave him my answer

FTPC

Re: Path of the Jedi- FTPC/ Teddy 's Journal

Post by FTPC » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:14 pm

Lesson 1 The Force

okay The Regions that I have studied are part 5 through 3 of lesson 6 world religions, from Tojo but what I can tell you from what I Studied so far, Buddism deals with suffering and enlightenment Wiccan or paganism deal with a prayer, and magic and see gods in nature and KARMA and Reincarnation is in Hinduism’ and Abrahamism is the main root of CJI Chirstan Jew or Hebrew and I for Islam based off of one person that is all that I know of it so far.

Well, Healing is a type of magic and knowledge and the chanting and will, Recincation that is Buddhism a part of it and center of Hindsum and surrendering one t the force that Is Abrahmism like a force ghost The force is an energy field that is all around in all living things are parts of the force. along with our focus and hard work, it will pay off in the end

I see all side of the force Perhaps that is the reason why I have had a very hard understanding
all different faiths because all of them as one.

Setanaoko

Post by Setanaoko » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:17 pm

The assignment is to pick one religion and talk about it's version of "the Force". I will note that "Karma" does not quite fit the mold in Hinduism. It would be much closer to say "Shakti".

So just pick one religion and talk about it's particulars pertaining to "the Force", this could be Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc. But just one.
Gather at the River,
LJM Alethea

You are not powerless, you just need to get creative. -Me

FTPC

Post by FTPC » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:35 am

well, What does the Force and Christianity, have in common?

Forgiveness and helping others, Tolnace and patience
in the path of the Jedi it says that alchemy is forbidden
in Some Christian circles, magic and talk talking dead spirits are forbidden

Christians live by commandments
Jedi live by 16 or the 21 maximums

May the force be with you
is a twist on may the lord be with you
Christians have s Dipped or baptized
Jedi have Knighted

Jedi have the force as their Allie, or JediSurrenderr to the force
Christanis have god Christians Surrender to God

Early Christians said that they could do any think as long as they had the will of God
well Jedis have the will of the force

Moses Parted the Sea of reeds or the red sea because of faith
some with Yoda showing Luke after explaining what the force is in detail and then showing him by lifting the ship

What do you think Ally?

Setanaoko

Post by Setanaoko » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:55 pm

So what about yourself?

Christianity certainly tells us to surrender ourselves to God- and if you are Christian then this means that you also would surrender yourself to God. But Christianity has a different rule set. Surrendering yourself to this all-encompassing Force does not necessarily mean the same thing as surrendering to God in the Christian Context.

In fact we can see this very truth in the stories of the Old Testament, where man was able to call upon the name of their "gods" and perform similar miracles to that of God's people. If we look to the parallel in the movies, one might say that everything against God's ways is therefore "the Dark side of 'the Force'".

Not all Jedi will be Christian, so don't take this to mean that I'm saying you need to be Christian- I'm simply using what you've given me to illustrate a point.

So the question is: What do you surrender to? Is it "to the Force"? Or is there something else that you can surrender to which would help you navigate the best way to work with "the Force" as an ally?
Gather at the River,
LJM Alethea

FTPC

Post by FTPC » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:05 pm

Ok Here what I think I feel that The force has piece of not just one religion but many like Pieces to a puzzle, But Faith is faith Religion is all the same,
we the human made faith into different sets or Tibes, I guess that is what we get when we try to build a ladder up to God.

why can't people see that or I' m missing something?

Setanaoko

Post by Setanaoko » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:22 pm

If you really want me to get into the theology of why that's not accurate, you're not going to like me.... XD Suffice to say that to say they are all pieces of the puzzles leading one to say it's all the same religion just repeated across the world ignores a great deal differences between the cultures and is an insult to the various religious groups across the planet. Can we overcome these differences? That's an entirely different question altogether.

Anyways going back to the original question, because I can see how it got lost in the sea of my words:

Do you believe you should surrender yourself to "the Force"? Or is there something else that might help you navigate "the Force" better?
Gather at the River,
LJM Alethea

FTPC

Post by FTPC » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:45 am

Part of me already has
The Hate the anger cussing people out at times it is going away slowly being replaced with understanding and compassion
by my anger is an uphill battle

The force and Christianity have something else in common Haters /disbelievers and it is an up hill battle at the start or in beginning
because Remember Christianity was an up hill battle with the leaders of Roman & here is one more thing
The Holy Spirit and the force are comparable to each other

FTPC

Post by FTPC » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:46 am

I know that part of response will be based on the movies but the Force and the Christianity is about having faith in yourself and also a high power just Like Yoda said yes to the force Priestesses and by saying yes Yoda walk in to a world that he embraced

FTPC

Post by FTPC » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:14 pm

Before I step in to lesson 2
I have this question to ask

Did I Pass Lesson 1 the Force?

FTPC

Post by FTPC » Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:14 pm

Before I step in to lesson 2
I have this question to ask

Did I Pass Lesson 1 the Force?

Sotunus

Post by Sotunus » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:37 pm

It is sufficient; the subjects contained in the IP are usually revisited from time to time. Due to your chosen topic; I shall leave it to Setanaoko to guide you further.

I would advise tackling the lessons at your own pace, and not being too concerned with passing each step. In general, you pass the whole of the IP or not. It is not yet modular; so just tackle them at your own pace. Your submissions will be read, and commented on; but as stated, the lessons contained are often revisited regularly.

So for now; I give it a pass, but do not be surprised if we come back to the topic eventually.

Setanaoko

Post by Setanaoko » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:29 pm

Go ahead to lesson 2, it might help you clarify better lesson one concerning how you interact and understand "the Force"
Gather at the River,
LJM Alethea

FTPC

Post by FTPC » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:45 pm

Lesson 2 The code

Code of the Light Aspect

1We are Jedi; Protectors of Freedom

2 We respect our connected world
3 Thus, we serve others
4 By leading through example
5 By acting with integrity
6 We stay strong to support others
7 We strive for growth with our actions
8 We face adversity with wisdom and knowledge
9 We are one with the Force

1 We are Jedi and we are protectors of freedom means People have a right to their opinions on anything and everything and the right to express it. Just as long as it does not put someone in Jail the ICU or in a grave...

2 ) We respect our connected world--We respect the differences in our paths and do not try to usurp or use other Paths. Jedi is Jedi and Taoism is Taoism, for example, and while we can see and appreciate our similarities we can respect our differences and chosen titles as well.

3 Thus, we serve others, it means we help all forms of life no matter if it is collecting your neighbors' mail. while they are on vacation .going to feed your pets or water your plants, All life matters to the force and Jedi a like so help them any way we can.

4 By leading through example means we hold up our jobs and pill our bill we are responsible, and we give it all we have, to help others out
5 By acting with integrity we stand our ground again the bad guys like murders and child abusers and people that kill the animal for Sport. and will save and help the victims when or within the law.

6 it is true that Jedi are warriors, but it said that some Jedi take the path of Clergy or man of the cloth giving an ear to listen or a shoulder to lean on to whom should ever need it, and another reason is to give future Knights hope.

7 Jedi Learn from their past, and also by good deeds you might be blessed in return
8 a Jedi must approach a problem with a cool head and mindful thoughts

9 all is one and one is all. Meaning if Jedi study the earth and the world around them. they shall be blessed with youth if you don't crave power from the force, in time when you are ready the force will gain you power...

Guidance Mantra

Accept emotion to bring peace.
Seek knowledge to challenge ignorance.
Temper passions to find harmony.
Death is not the end of life.

Answers
Channel the anger and use for something positive
Study to gain Knowledge and your ignorance shall be no more
find a hobby to channel your emotions into and you might find harmony
the body might be gone, but your soul lives on forever in The force..

FTPC

Post by FTPC » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:39 am

I am back and waiting to see if I can move to lesson 3 yet

Setanaoko

Post by Setanaoko » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:35 pm

Armonia Code

2) I can see how you might get this (it's not my interpretation- so the following is an observation in the form of a question): I'm curious why you focus so much on the differences between the Jedi Path and other religious groups. Why is it so important for you to make the statement that we are not the same as them?

6) Not all Jedi have the ability to be the emotional rock for others, it's wrong to believe that we all fall into the niche of Spiritual Counselor. That might not be the best way for you to achieve your life as a Jedi. A counselor and an EMT provide very different services, but both can be quite important during a medical crisis. The EMT isn't typically trained to deal with the emotional trauma someone has, but rather the physical trauma- so that the person trained to deal with emotional trauma can do their own job. You could say, in a medical crisis, the EMT may be the means by which someone is able to get to the counselor. Both qualify as ways that a Jedi can pursue their path.

9) I'm curious how you get the idea that not craving power is something of youth. From what I can tell, it is the archetype of the elder to not crave power- and the youth that does.

My final question for this is: If you received a message via "the Force" to do something that went against the Jedi Code, what would take precedence? The Jedi Code? Or "the Force"'s will?
Gather at the River,
LJM Alethea

William Kaede

Post by William Kaede » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:54 pm

Setanaoko wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:35 pm

6) Not all Jedi have the ability to be the emotional rock for others, it's wrong to believe that we all fall into the niche of Spiritual Counselor. That might not be the best way for you to achieve your life as a Jedi. A counselor and an EMT provide very different services, but both can be quite important during a medical crisis. The EMT isn't typically trained to deal with the emotional trauma someone has, but rather the physical trauma- so that the person trained to deal with emotional trauma can do their own job. You could say, in a medical crisis, the EMT may be the means by which someone is able to get to the counselor. Both qualify as ways that a Jedi can pursue their path.

Piggybacking on this, it is imperative for a Jedi to know their limits, in both their own skills and their legal rights. I've been asked, as has Ally and a few others, to act far beyond our means and rights. Flexibility is a virtue - but only if you're actually skilled, and accredited, where applicable, in those variety of areas. I'm an accredited mental health first aider. Plus, in Australia, counselling isn't a protected job title. But as a Psychology student, I'd get in huge trouble with our national psychology association if I was caught offering psychological services or diagnosing people in a conversation.

Also worth checking your locality to see what, if any, Good Samaritan laws are in place.
Live with some fucking authenticity. Follow your passions, there's nothing grander.

Good vibes and victory