Opinion Poll

Moderators: Public Forum Moderators, Inner Council Reps

Should the Force Academy officially move?

Yes (To the Site created by Satelle)
Yes (With a new plan)
No votes
Total votes: 7

Opinion Poll

Post by Sotunus » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:39 pm

I have created this poll to gauge the opinion of forum members on whether we should relocate, considering people's continued reports of issues with the forum.

First; I would like to thank Colin for his years of service to the Force Academy.

Now onto the meat of the topic: Satelle has created raft site (http://theforce.knowsitall.info) but is willing to expand it's scope to a full site. I have heard some have reported issues, which are likely due to the the dynamic DNS; problems which should be resolved once the site is updated to a .us address. Otherwise; the new raft site is presenting no issues.

Similarly; Kira has a website design she would like to implement.

What I will say is this; on behalf of Armonia, I aim for us to go with the raft site. Kira and Satelle are much more accessible to me as a user, and that better fits with my ambitions for the short term future.

This is not an indictment of Colin's work of the past; but, I need an admin I can have a closer working relationship with at this time. Kira and Satelle are both invested in the future of the Force Academy; and I have trust in their professionalism.

End of the day; this is an opinion poll to help the IC determine the general direction the Force Academy's users wish to take. I am not going to argue for it as a binding vote.

Thank you for your time.

Re: Opinion Poll

Post by ConnorL » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:14 am

I'm all for the raft site. And, I'd be fine with it becoming the final site eventually.