Hello Mates

Moderator: Public Forum Moderators

Chris54

Hello Mates

Post by Chris54 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:42 pm

My name is Christopher Schinestuhl and I am looking to take the next step in becoming a Jedi.
A Quick little background: I am 25 years old and have been a Star Wars fan for as long as I can remember. I had an alright childhood parents divorced around 1999 and from there my families curse (we call it Hulking) hit me hard when my father moved me from NJ to NC away from all my family. I was always mad and angry looking for a fight. If it was not for football I most likely would have been kicked out of School at an early age. Around the age of 16 my father kicked me out and a few months later called the cops saying I was a runaway. My anger was mostly at my father and the way he would abuse me but the court did not believe me so they sent me to a camp that a alternative to juvie and was not good for me but someone did change my life there by telling me What would Obi-Wan do? From there I started to think and found ways to get people to look into the camp and a few moths later it was closed because of things counselors where doing with the teens. After I got out I spent my junior year of high school as the kid everyone feared but came to for questions on how they should act in stations and I helped a few people and even took a few punches and got in trouble for defending people that had never got in fights or known how to throw a punch so I was using my anger for good but was still troubled inside myself. I moved to NJ to help take care of my grandfather(father figure) who ended up passing away a year later. After my grandfather passed I moved to NC with some at the time friends and started to get worse rather then better and moved to SC where with the help of my mother I started to get on the right track and even forgive people who have wronged me and fully control my anger. When my son was born I told myself I would make myself better and do everything I can to make the world a better place that day was the last time I had a cigarette. I for the past few months been looking into becoming a Jedi because I have from that day back around the age of 17 tried to think about what would Obi-Wan do. I have been reading The Jedi Compass and picked up the Documentary American Jedi. I have been mediating about this and really want to take the next step.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. May we serve the Force and world well.

Setanaoko

Re: Hello Mates

Post by Setanaoko » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:31 am

*smiles* Thank you for sharing your story. I look forward to working with you on your journey, and can't wait for us to be able to finally meet up in person ^^.
Gather at the River,
LJM Alethea

You are not powerless, you just need to get creative. -Me